What You Will Do
- You will be a critical part of our SOC team responsible for ensuring the security and integrity of our organization’s digital assets
- You will automate security testing and auditing to prevent regressions and catch issues before they reach production
- You will work closely with platform teams to engineer and implement cloud security controls with a focus on DevSecOps
- You will implement a tools driven and highly automated approach to deliver our key security management processes by exploiting investment in existing tooling
- Respond to and, when appropriate, resolve or escalate security incidents
- You will develop security and compliance capabilities in support of DevOps processes
- You will conduct comprehensive penetration tests to simulate real-world attacks and assess our defenses, including web applications, networks, and infrastructure.
- You will assess and quantify potential risks and their impact on our organization, prioritizing them, and suggesting mitigation strategies.
- You will have to drive the security standards and tool strategies for public and private cloud solutions
- You will set technical standards for Cloud infrastructure, containers, security baselines, policies and procedures
- You will develop and implement security controls for various cloud infrastructure providers like Azure, AWS etc.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and Engineering or equivalent from a reputed university.
- You have 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience.
- You have a strong understanding of cloud infrastructure & cybersecurity principles, with expertise in penetration testing tools and methodologies.
- You have knowledge of programming languages, network protocols, and operating systems (this is essential).
- You have the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive security initiatives and promote a security-conscious culture.
- You have experience with Cloud Virtual network, SAST, SCA, IAM, Security Groups, Cloud WAF, SSL, TLS etc.
- You are committed to staying updated with the latest security trends and a willingness to adapt to emerging threats and technologies.
What You Can Expect
- A competitive salary structure.
- An exceptional working environment with supportive peers and mentors.
- Lots of challenges and even more scope to implement your ideas.
Job Title: Cloud Security Engineer
Job nature: Full-time