What You Will Do
- You will develop and execute B2B marketing campaigns.
- You will set up, analyze, and report on SEO, SEM, and paid campaigns.
- You will create and manage campaigns on Google Ads, ensuring optimal targeting, budget allocation, and performance.
- You will monitor website performance using Google Analytics, track KPIs, and provide actionable insights for improvement.
- You will analyze and optimize ad campaigns to increase return on investment (ROI) and meet performance goals.
- You will determine KPIs for campaigns and measure ROIs to assess performance and inform future strategies.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital marketing or related field preferred.
- You have 3 to 4 years of relevant work experience.
- You are proficient in Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, and LinkedIn.
- You must have an understanding of SEO and SEM principles and best practices.
- You have a comprehensive knowledge of keyword optimisation and targeting.
- You have Google Ads certification.
- You have the ability to work in a highly competitive environment.
- You have experience in B2B and Tech marketing.
- You have agency experience.
What You Can Expect
- A competitive salary structure.
- An exceptional working environment with supportive peers and mentors.
- Breakfast and lunch at the office.
- Monthly team events.
- Lots of challenges and even more scope to implement your ideas.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Job nature: Full-time