What You Will Do
- You will learn to collaborate with the business development and product teams to produce application layout, landing pages, email campaign designs, and other assets that will support our marketing or software development efforts.
- You need to understand typography, color, grid, and composition.
- You need to produce the highest quality of designs that accurately reflect visual design languages or brand guidelines.
- You have to make interactive prototypes.
- You have to test and iterate with colleagues or clients.
- You have to coordinate with developers and other designers.
Who you are
- You have 0-1 years of experience in this field.
- You can belong from any line or background of work, as long as you can prove that you are talented and creative.
- You have experience in the following area(s): Graphics Design, UI design, Web Design, App Design, Art & Sketch, Wireframing.
- You have experience using at least one of the following: SketchApp, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Figma, Balsamiq.
- You should have interest in the software industry.
- You should have strong written and oral communication skills.
- You should be able to work in a team environment.
- You should have a basic understanding of how HTML and CSS works.
- You should understand what information architecture is.
What You Can Expect
- A competitive salary structure
- An exceptional working environment with supportive peers and mentors.
- Breakfast and Lunch at the office.
- Monthly team events.
- Lots of challenges and even more scope to implement your ideas.
Job Title: UX Engineer
Job nature: Full-time