What You Will Do
- You will ensure that all the client websites are technically optimized.
- You will understand and implement technical SEO audits and make short and long-term SEO strategy recommendations.
- You will execute on-page optimizations.
- You will consult with web developers and IT administrators to ensure the necessary technical architecture is in place.
- You will ensure all the eCommerce websites are showing transaction data properly in the GA4 dashboard.
- You will Website button click, form submission tracking for client & company website.
- You will create tags, triggers & variables in GTM for tracking event data for GA4, Google ads & Facebook Ads, etc.
- You will verify new websites in the Google search console & continually monitor the organic performance.
- You will verify the business address in Google business profile for better local visibility.
- You will monitor the Google search console page & video indexing issues and assist the technical team.
- You will perform client calls for understanding client requirements.
- You will collaborate with developers and product teams to implement necessary features and changes.
- You will develop new SEO tests and strategies.
- You will present and communicate SEO strategies and projects to clients and/or internal stakeholders.
- You will serve as the key SEO expert/advocate.
- You will keep up-to-date with the latest SEO trends, strategies and algorithm changes.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital marketing or any related field.
- You have a minimum 3 to 4 years of relevant work experience.
- You have agency experience.
- You have experience working with SEO tools including Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Ahrefs, Yoast, Rank Math, Google Business Profile and Screaming Frog.
- You have experience with and/or understanding of other marketing channels (e.g. PPC).
- You have experience working with popular CMS’ (e.g., WordPress).
- You have a deep understanding of all the meta tags.
- You have experience with technical SEO.
What You Can Expect
- A competitive salary structure.
- An exceptional working environment with supportive peers and mentors.
- Health insurance privileges
- Breakfast and lunch at the office.
- Monthly team events.
- Lots of challenges and even more scope to implement your ideas.
Job Title: SEO Specialist
Job nature: Full-time