What you will do
- You will be a part of the most organized Scrum team of the industry that employs articulated User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, and Sprints.
- You will contribute to the development of amazing software solutions for a number of European giants and become a global resource.
- You will be responsible for the front-end of a highly scalable cloud application platform that uses an exciting technology stack. The client side applications will be built on React with other custom built state-of-the-art frameworks and full unit test coverage.
- You will develop high quality, robust and scalable software.
- You will create and follow technical specifications.
- You will participate in regular code review.
- You will be a part of an agile development team.
- You will deliver tested and verifiable code.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in software development or related fields.
- You have excellent communication skills as well as an ability to work well in a team.
- You have Front End development experience (React).
- You have practical experience on Node.js, Webpack and Third party library integration.
- You are expected to be comfortable on the MongoDB database.
- You having additional expertise in the following fields will be considered an added advantage: GraphQL, NativeScript, Couchbase NoSQL Database.
- You have experience with JIRA, Git.
- You must be comfortable working with the Agile development process.
What you can expect
- A competitive salary structure.
- An exceptional working environment with supportive peers and mentors.
- Breakfast and lunch at the office.
- Monthly team events.
- Lots of challenges and scope to implement your ideas.
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer (Front End)
Job nature: Full-time