SELISE is hiring!
What you can expect as a Python Developer
- Work on a cutting-edge AI-platform for real-time video processing.
- Dive deep into popular stream/batch processing technologies.
- Join our growing and dedicated research and development team.
- We offer a work-environment where creative thinkers can grow.
What you will do
- Write efficient, reusable, testable, and scalable code to build production-ready solutions.
- Understand & analyze business requirements and provide efficient solutions.
- Design and implement complex data pipelines to fulfill business needs.
- Work on challenges in computer vision, natural language processing, audio processing and develop backend components to enhance performance and receptiveness.
- Design and implement high availability and low latency applications, data protection and security features.
- Oversee performance tuning and automation of applications.
- Write unit and integration test cases using Python test framework tools such as Pytest.
- Work on real-time streaming media content.
Who you are
- You should have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (Master’s preferred) in Computer Science & Engineering.
- You should have a minimum experience of 3-5 years.
- You must have a good grasp of one or more of the following technologies and languages:
- Python 3
- Apache Flink/Apache Storm
- Basic knowledge of video streaming
- You have working knowledge of authentication, Database optimization, Test-driven development, and Gitflow (or other branch based development flow).
- You have strong communication skills and are fluent in English.
What you can expect
- A competitive salary structure.
- An exceptional working environment with supportive peers and mentors.
- Breakfast and Lunch at the office.
- Monthly team events.
- Scope to work in an interdisciplinary work environment.
- Lots of challenges and even more scope to implement your ideas.
Job Title: Python Developer
Job nature: Full-time