A Product Acceptance Analyst understands quality issues of a product going into a production environment – this includes issues ranging from design, layout, functionality to more advanced issues such as user interaction, performance optimization, and troubleshooting.
- You have to analyze if each product of our labs adheres to the international standards that we strive to maintain.
- You have to understand & solve quality issues of a product going into a production environment such as issues regarding design, layout, functionality to more advanced issues such as user interaction, performance optimization, and troubleshooting.
- You have to understand the hygiene factors without which the integrity of the software can be challenged.
- You have to validate whether or not a product can go live with a new solution.
- You have to manage & motivate your team to solve all issues and ensure that application goes to production.
Who You Are
- You possess a bachelors and/or masters degree and have at least 2 to 3 years of work experience in a relevant field.
- You understand the importance of testing as early as possible in the software development life cycle.
- You have an appreciation for User Experience and know how it can be improved.
- You are detail oriented.
- You are proficient in writing unit, integration, and system tests.
- You are at an advantage if you know how to run automated testing using tools such as Selenium (raw or with different frameworks), Cypress, Mockito, etc.
- You have an idea of performance testing with tools like Apache JMeter.
- You have knowledge of API testing with tools like PostMan, Swagger.
- You keep up to date with current trends in the QA/testing domain.
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You possess good oral and written communication skills.
- You are a great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
What You Can Expect
- A competitive salary structure
- An exceptional working environment with supportive peers and mentors.
- Breakfast and Lunch at the office.
- Monthly team events.
- Lots of challenges and even more scope to implement your ideas.
Job Title: Product Acceptance Analyst
Job nature: Full-time