What You Will Do
- You will create contemporary, safe, and feature-rich Android applications from the ground up with Kotlin
- You will comprehend requirements and convert drawings and wireframes into code
- You will find and repair issues to increase performance
- You will work with the design and testing teams to produce high-performance apps
- You will work with APIs and data sources per the requirements
- You will assist in the upkeep of code quality, reusability, and continual code evaluation
- You will investigate and apply new technologies to enhance the developer experience
- You will code unit testing to guarantee bug-free, dependable, and optimal user experience
- You will work with team members to design, develop, and launch new features
- You will put in place security procedures that are consistent with overall security goals
- You will plan, create, construct, and deliver an end-to-end Android mobile app using Kotlin and Java
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and Engineering from a reputed university.
- You have 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience.
- You have extensive FFmpeg experience for video/audio playback, editing and compiling features
- You have hands on experience with Java for over 2 years
- You have practical knowledge of mobile app architecture, flow, design, implementation, and release
- You are familiar with agile development techniques and CI/CD pipelines
- You are experienced in developing end-to-end Android mobile apps, including design, development, and deployment to app marketplaces
- You have thorough awareness of the app lifecycle, architectural concepts, and design elements
- You have a problem-solving attitude, analytic talents, and excellent technical and communication skills
- You have strong debugging abilities and understanding of quality assurance techniques
- You have familiarity with RESTful APIs and XML is required to link the app to backend services
- You are up-to-date with the most recent mobile app trends, designs, and upcoming technologies
- You have knowledge of version control systems and tools, such as GitHub
- You have excellent time management abilities and the ability to work autonomously
- You are a critical thinker, analyst, and interested professional who wants to create outstanding Android products
What You Can Expect
- A competitive salary structure.
- An exceptional working environment with supportive peers and mentors.
- Breakfast and Lunch at the office.
- Monthly team events.
- Lots of challenges and even more scope to implement your ideas.
Job Title: Mobile App Developer (Kotlin)
Job nature: Full-time