What You Will Do
- Build production-ready solutions based on scientific ideas/academic work.
- Optimize models for real-time applications in the TV and live sports sector.
- Research and assess scientific papers and understand their underlying concepts.
- Work on challenges in computer vision, natural language processing, audio processing and more.
- Design and implement complex data pipelines based on data preparation and chaining models.
Who you are
- You should have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (Master’s preferred) in Mathematics, Computer Science or a relevant subject.
- You must have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in this field.
- You know how to fine tune models and to design custom neural networks.
- You know how to measure and optimize the performance of models.
- You are familiar with the latest academic developments in computer vision.
- We expect you to be fluent in Python, Pandas, Numpy etc.
- We expect you to be fluent with one or more common data science technology stacks like Pytorch, Tensorflow etc.
- You have deep knowledge of multiple ML algorithms and some Transfer Learning methods to solve real world classification and clustering problems.
- You have strong communication skills and are fluent in English.
What You Can Expect
- A competitive salary structure
- An exceptional working environment with supportive peers and mentors
- Breakfast and Lunch at the office
- Monthly team events
- Scope to work in an interdisciplinary work environment.
- Lots of challenges and even more scope to implement your ideas
Job Title: Data Scientist
Job nature: Full-time