What You Will Do
- You will analyze and organize raw data
- You will build data systems and pipelines
- You will evaluate business needs and objectives
- You will interpret trends and patterns
- You will conduct complex data analysis and report on results
- You will prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling
- You will build algorithms and prototypes
- You will combine raw information from different sources
- You will explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- You will identify opportunities for data acquisition
- You will develop analytical tools and programs
- You will collaborate with data scientists and architects on several projects
Who You Are
- You must have a minimum of 4 years previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role.
- You are a technical expert who has worked with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- You have a degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field; a Master’s is a plus
- It is a plus if you have a Data Engineering certification (e.g IBM Certified Data Engineer)
- You are familiar with these libraries:
- Other machine learning libraries like XGboos
- You must have experience working with these technologies and languages:
- Python 3
- You have basic knowledge about video streaming
What You Will Get
- A competitive salary structure
- An exceptional working environment with supportive peers and mentors.
- Breakfast and Lunch at the office.
- Monthly team events.
- Lots of challenges and even more scope to implement your ideas.
Job Title: Data Engineer
Job nature: Full-time