What You Will Do
- You have to estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- You have to reduce the overall time to market by efficient and effective automation strategy, coverage, implementation and monitoring.
- You will conduct manual tests when necessary.
- You will write test plans and test cases to ensure comprehensive test coverage, and automate existing manual tests.
- You will analyze test results, identify defects, and communicate them to the development team.
- You have to perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- You have to be part of an agile, multidisciplinary team.
- You have to bring your own unique skill set to the table and collaborate with others to accomplish your team’s goals.
- You have to experiment with testing, trying, failing, succeeding and learning incessantly.
Who You Are
- You possess a bachelors or masters degree in Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in this field
- You have proficiency in writing unit, integration, and system tests.
- You have a basic understanding of Java to read code and write automation testing scripts.
- You have proficiency in manual testing and experience with automation tools such as Cucumber, JUnit, JMeter, Mockito, API Test framework, and Selenium.
- You have hands-on experience of designing, developing and executing automation frameworks using open source tools.
- You have familiarity with a mobile app testing framework that supports Flutter.
- You have hands-on experience on performance testing, API testing, and API integration testing.
- You have hands-on experience of software release management.
- You have experience in working in Agile/Scrum development.
- You are fluent in English communication skills, both written and spoken.
What You Can Expect
- A competitive salary structure.
- An exceptional working environment with supportive peers and mentors.
- Free Insurance facilities.
- Breakfast and Lunch at the office.
- Monthly team events.
- Lots of challenges and even more scope to implement your ideas.
Job Title: Automation Specialist (QA Engineer)
Job nature: Full-time